WHITERIVER, AZ – The White Mountain Apache Education Department and Higher Education Office will be accepting applications for the White Mountain Apache Higher Education Scholarship Spring Semester until 5 p.m. on November 30.
Any tribal member seeking to apply must submit a completed Tribal Scholarship application packet. Tribal Scholarship application packets include:
- Completed Office of Higher Education scholarship application.
- Copy of completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA/Pell grant). FAFSA on the internet: https://fafsa.ed.gov/
- Tribal Affidavit of enrollment for the White Mountain Apache Tribe (1st semester students only).
- Letter of admission from the college you will be attending.
Official high school transcripts.
- ASSET/COMPASS test (High school graduates starting May, 2002)
- Pre-registration from college or letter of admission from school you will be attending. Graduate students must submit an acceptance letter from specific graduate study program.
- Official transcript from last college, vocational technical school, or University.
- Financial Needs Analysis (FNA) form; to be completed by the financial aid office of your college. Submit FNA to college you will be attending ASAP.
Student Aid Report (SAR)
Tribal Scholarship Applications that not are submitted with all required supporting documentation will not be considered eligible for consideration. Tribal Scholarship awards are determined by the Tribal Scholarship Review Committee.
For more information, please contact the White Mountain Apache Education Office at (928) 338-6080.